Thursday, April 10, 2014

It is never a lost.

"Damned is the man who abandons himself",
these six words show, that the worse the situation is,
never ever should a man consider it lost.


This video was truly inspiring too me. Too see a man really in a bad spot in life, and too be living in filth physically, but still seems to be mentally there. That he still continued to write his poems, and continued to follow his dream.

I felt he wrote the poem that I put up above because he didn't abandon himself, and even though he was in a bad situation, he still didn't consider it a lost. I feel like that people I know, and me too, may not be in the best situation in life, and that even though we may be struggling, were not going to consider this a loss and give up. I know so many kids who I feel have just given up in life, knowing that i know that there home life is tough, instead of turning to something passionate in life, they'll just turn to drugs or alcohol in life. That they truly have lost. I just hope that one day they could turn there lives around. . 

No comments:

Post a Comment